- Sun Peak, LLC is a Limited Liability Company. We buy, fix, rent, manage, and/or sale real estate in Upstate South Carolina.
- Short Term Hold Properties = Fix and Sale. You receive cash at closing.
- Long Term Hold Properties = We Manage The Rentals! You Receive Interest Payments.
Ron Clyde, Broker-in-Charge
Clyde Realty, LLC was established in 1993 by Ron Clyde, owner and Broker in Charge. Ron began his real estate career in 1987 as an investor, buying foreclosed properties from Housing and Urban Development (HUD). In 1980 Ron associated with Leweke Realty, Inc. in Mauldin, South Carolina as a sales associate. As his career continued with C. Dan Joyner, Prudential Realtors and then Re/Max Realty Professionals, he brought experience in negotiation for large tracks of land to be developed for single-family subdivisions along with marketing of single family homes.
The company continues to specialize in the marketing of land, single-family residential homes and complete subdivisions, multi-family, office, commercial, and industrial properties. In addition, as the company has grown, we have added sales agents who also hold contractors licenses. These agents add a unique aspect to the company by providing the ability to maximize owners’ returns by improving site or improvements on the site. We accomplish this by improving access to land sites or completing repairs and maintenance of any improvements on the sites prior to listing either for sale. The company provides a wealth and a depth of additional client services unavailable from other Real Estate companies in the Upstate. These include:
- Investment property evaluations and marketing including Section 1031 tax deferred exchanges
- Broker Price opinions by a former residential appraiser
- National, South American, and Canadian relocation service
- Realtor interviews and recommendation for clients exiting the upstate looking for an agent in their new market area
- Vacation and resort properties though out North America, especially in snow ski resorts and the costal Carolina properties
- Construction project management, residential or industrial
I believe it could be in your interests to know a little about our agents, our company, and backgrounds. Please review the agents’ briefs below and my attached resume, and consider us as you deem appropriate.
We are a small, very competitive and flexible company with 5 associated licensees. We service the upstate of South Carolina including Greenville, Laurens, Pickens, Western Spartanburg, and Eastern Anderson counties. Incorporated cities included in our service area are Anderson, Berea, Clinton, Easley, Fountain Inn, Gray Court, Greenville, Greer, Mauldin, Simpsonville, Taylors, and the unincorporated areas surrounding those cities. Each of our licensed real estate agents brings unique contributions in several areas, all in addition to their formal real estate training.
Career sales agent professional with 18 years of experience providing high quality service to a variety of clients delivering exceptional value to clients.
Skilled in sales negotiations and evaluating investment properties to maximize returns.
Clyde Realty, LLC, Simpsonville, SC – Sales Agent – September 2021 – Present
- Lead agent for investment properties and rezoning properties to maximize their return
- Cater needs to customers and deliver an exceptional client experience
OnSite Realtors®, Spartanburg, SC – Sales Agent – October 2017 – September 2021
- Buyer and listing agent for residential, land and commercial properties with typical closing value of $70,000 – $1.2M
- Active agent for real estate investment & investment analysis
DIACON, LLC – Owner / Entrepreneur – March 2003 – Present
- Owner of mortgage real estate company buying and selling homes and acting as contract lead and owner-provided financing
- Grew company portfolio using diversified strategy of selling, renting and flipping homes
Denny’s Corporate Office, Spartanburg, SC – Restaurant Accounting & Fixed Asset Accounting – 1993-2003
- Tracked all equipment, food inventory & restaurant accounting for 30 restaurants including reporting in-and-out tracked information and evolving location menus to satisfy customers in different markets
- Tracked all equipment across ~25 restaurants ensuring they had the same equipment at all times and ensuring a smooth in-and-out accounting process
- Found glitches in ordering system and provided resolutions to address challenges
Spartanburg Community College – Marketing & Management Diploma – 1991
- Expert Communicator & Negotiator
- Cater Communication to Audience
- Exceptional Customer Service & Reliability
- Take Charge & Deliver
- Great Attention to Detail
Jessica Schadt, Realtor
As an Associated Licensee with Clyde Realty, LLC, my focus is learning all the different types, ways, and methods that Real Estate has to offer. We have numerous options to make your dream house a “HOME” and we do not stop at NO. Our service and loyalty to you is above the rest and we are centered on your success.
Hard work and success are things Jessica understands all too well. This instinct was instilled into her from a young age where she was raised in the Foothills of the West Virginia Mountains, and at the age of 18, she joined the US Army Guard Reserves as a Food Occupational Specialist where she not only excelled in the culinary world but found her niche in Business Financial Contract Management and Negotiations. This skill has assisted her in her success throughout her career changes in all things Hospitality. This is where her passion for offering an above bar hospitable service for the results of satisfaction started.
In the last few years, Jessica, her life companion, and their 4 children went through the process of buying their first home and she fell in love with the process. This sparked her interest in Real Estate, and she has been excelling ever since she obtained her license. She is not afraid to get her hands dirty and do some heavy lifting in the benefit of her Clients.
Single Family Residential and Contract Negotiations with an educated emphasis on VA Buyers and to serve those in the Heroes Industry: Teachers, Firefighters, Police Officers, Medical Personnel, Active and Retired Military, and Government Officials.
Associations and Accreditations
- Graduate of The CE Shop
- Greater Greenville Associations of Realtors
- National Association of Realtors
- Real Estate Professional affiliated with Homes for Heroes
Bee Bee Brown, Office Manager / Realtor
Outgoing and friendly receptionist, delivering outstanding customer service and administrative excellence, including clerical support and public interaction. Excels in calendar management, scheduling, data-entry, and database administrations. Hardworking Office Automation Clerk holding 20+ years of experience in providing efficient office operations. Adept at gathering and organizing specifically requested data and converting documents into desired formats. In-depth knowledge of office automation procedures with solid external and internal communication skills. Strong work history in document management, process improvement, and regulatory compliance.
Office Manager/ Realtor
Clyde realty, llc Simpsonville/ woodruff, SC
September 2021 – current
Handles client correspondence, track, and file records to foster office efficiency, performs research to collect and record industry data, answers multi-line calls, routes calls to the appropriate personnel, delivers messages, greet visitors, schedule meetings, assist in client appointments for Associated Licensees and Broker-in-Charge, and handles day to day necessary items to keep business flowing.
Administrative Assistant/ Realtor
Onsite realtors Inman, SC
April 2004 – September 2021
Handled all correspondence for Broker-in-Charge and Associated Licensees, tracked and filed records for compliance, arranged office equipment repair and maintenance, stocked all necessary goods and supplies, place purchase orders as necessary, coordinated and attended meetings, assisted all personnel with compliance documents, arranged personnel scheduling as necessary, and assisted in all transactions.
Key skills and assets
- Professional and Courteous
- Strong Organizational Skills
- Supply Inventory Control
- Appointment Coordination
- Document and File Management
- Verbal and Written Communication
- Database and Client Management Systems
- Multitasking and Time Management
- Judgement and Decision Making
- Schedule Management
- Report Preparation
- Attention to Detail
- Research and Analytical Skills
- Task Prioritization
- Business Administration